In a research carried out in Arizona, it has been found that 586 airborne substance in 52 home in which the research has been carried out. If only 52 homes have that much airborne substance, then imagine how many homes are there in the whole world.
There is more pollution in a home or business compared to outside, and the reason is poor ventilation, and anyway one cannot compare indoors with outdoors when it comes to ventilation. The dust gets trapped in the house, and then we all know that dust attracts bacteria, dust mites, viruses, and may lead to reactive airway diseases. Also, houses trap gases from stoves, wood, fireplaces, air heaters, and many more. These gases can be dangerous for anyone’s health.
The fact is, we all spend 90% of our time indoors and that is concerning. Therefore, these pollutants should be removed effectively from your home to have a healthy indoor life. The best way to do is to buy an air purifier humidifier, and you can get the right and affordable one from going through air purifier humidifier review.
Health Benefits of Air Purifiers
- Triggers for asthma can be removed effectively
- Dust, pet odor, etc. can be eliminated
- Tobacco and cigarette smoke can be trapped
- Mesothelioma development airborne asbestos particles can be extracted
- Radon gas causes lung cancer can be eliminated
- Pollutants and fumes from outside can be removed
- Level of carbon dioxide in your home can be reduced
- Risks of leukemia and lymphoma can be eliminated by eliminating volatile organic compounds
- Mosquitoes and other insects can be removed
- Contamination from health clinics or hospitals can be reduced
- Sleep quality improved due to the calm noise produced from air purifiers
- Mood level is improved due to clean air
- Entrapment of airborne particles increases due to an increase in air circulation